- Distinguished Scholar, Human Rights, American Political Science Association (2017-2018).
- Gladstein Visiting Professor of Human Rights, University of Connecticut (2017)
- Distinguished Scholar, Human Rights, International Studies Association (2015-2016)
- Woodrow Wilson Fellow (2013-2014)
- Fulbright Professorships:
- Specialist-Ravenshaw University, India (2011)
- Distinguished Chair, CIGI, Canada (2007)
SPEAKING RIGHTS TO POWER (Oxford, 2013) shows how information politics works in human rights campaigns. Professor Brysk is the author or editor of fourteen books.
View books on Amazon →
She has lectured in Argentina, Austria, Australia, Bhutan, Britain, Canada, Costa Rica, Ecuador, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, South Africa, and Japan.