- International Studies Association Distinguished Scholar, Human Rights (2015-2016).
- Woodrow Wilson Fellow (2013-2014).
- Fulbright Professorships:
- Specialist-Ravenshaw University, India (2011);
- Distinguished Chair, CIGI, Canada (2007).
Alison Brysk and Michael Stohl (eds.) Expanding Human Rights, Edward Elgar--in press!
SPEAKING RIGHTS TO POWER (Oxford, 2013) shows how information politics works in human rights campaigns.
Professor Brysk is the author or editor of 10 books.
View books on Amazon →
She has researched and lectured in Argentina, Austria, Australia, Bhutan, Britain, Canada, Costa Rica, Ecuador, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, South Africa, and Japan.