- Distinguished Scholar Award, Human Rights, American Political Science Association (2017-2018).
- Gladstein Visiting Professor of Human Rights, University of Connecticut (2017)
- International Studies Association, Distinguished Scholar, Human Rights (2015-2016)
- Woodrow Wilson Fellow (2013-2014)
- Fulbright Professorships:
- Specialist-Ravenshaw University, India (2011)
- Distinguished Chair, CIGI, Canada (2007)
* Alison Brysk, Speaking Rights To Power, PS: Political Science & Politics, October 2017.
*FREE DOWNLOAD - Alison Brysk and Aashish Mehta, "When Development Is Not Enough: Structural Change, Conflict, and Gendered Insecurity," Global Society, 2017.
SPEAKING RIGHTS TO POWER (Oxford, 2013) shows how information politics works in human rights campaigns. Professor Brysk is the author or editor of twelve books.
View books on Amazon →
She has researched and lectured in Argentina, Austria, Australia, Bhutan, Britain, Canada, Costa Rica, Ecuador, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, South Africa, and Japan.