Presentation of "Gender Violence and International Relations" Special Issue of CIDOB Revista d'Afers Internacionales #117, Madrid, June 1, 2018.https://www.cidob.org/en/news/issues/cidob/gender_violence_and_international_relations_presentation_of_revista_cidob_d_afers_internacionals_issue_117#.Wzvndo7Xq4w.link
“The Ethos of Human Rights and the Crisis of Cosmopolitanism,” Bahai Chair on World Peace-University of Maryland, March 28, 2018.
“Contesting Violence Against Women,” University of New Mexico, October 6, 2017.
“Expanding the effectiveness of the human rights regime: Moving from crisis to resiliency?,” North American Consultation on the United Nations Human Rights Treaty Body System, Columbia University, June 1-2, 2017.
- Member, Council on Foreign Relations
- Co-Principal Investigator, WomanStats database project
- Past President, Human Rights Section; Professional Ethics and Freedoms Committee; American Political Science Association.
- Latin American Studies Association; http://lasa.international.pitt.edu/eng/
- Human Rights Section Board; Academic Freedom Committee; International Studies Association