PROFESSOR BRYSK has held faculty positions at UCSB, UC Irvine, Stanford University, Pomona College, and the University of New Mexico.
- Erasmus Visiting Professor, Universidad de Deusto: May 2016, May 2018.
- Erasmus Visiting Professor, University of Vienna: April 2016.
- U.N. Human Rights training for Latin American indigenous leaders, Universidad de Deusto: June 2012; May 2016, May 2018.
- Visiting Professor, Sciences Po Aix-en-Provence, France: March 2010; March 2013.
- Fulbright Specialist, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, India: Summer 2011.
- Visiting Professor, Universitat Internacional De Catalunya, Spain: Dec. 2005.
- Visiting Professor, Lund University, Sweden: Summer 2004.
Resources for students
- Professor Brysk's Quickstart Guide to Human Rights
- Human Rights in Latin America
- The Human Rights Library at the University of Minnesota
- United Nations Human Rights Research Guide
- Human Rights Interactive Network
- Human Rights Internet (includes directory of human rights organizations)
- Human Rights Journals
- H-Human-Rights Discussion Network - Links to research, jobs, journals, from the Human Rights Section of the International Studies Association