PROFESSOR BRYSK teaches human rights, global governance, gender issues, social movements, and Latin American politics. She has held faculty positions at UCSB, UC Irvine, Stanford University, Pomona College, and the University of New Mexico.
- Erasmus Visiting Professor, Universidad de Deusto: May 2016.
- Erasmus Visiting Professor, University of Vienna: April 2016.
- U.N. Human Rights training for Latin American indigenous leaders, Universidad de Deusto, Bilbao, Spain: June 2012; May 2016.
- Visiting Professor, Sciences Po Aix-en-Provence, France: March 2010; March 2013.
- Fulbright Specialist, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, India: Summer 2011.
- Visiting Professor, Universitat Internacional De Catalunya, Spain: Dec. 2005.
- Visiting Professor, Lund University, Sweden: Summer 2004.
Resources for students
- Professor Brysk's Quickstart Guide to Human Rights
- Human Rights in Latin America
- The Human Rights Library at the University of Minnesota
- United Nations Human Rights Research Guide
- Human Rights Interactive Network
- Human Rights Internet (includes directory of human rights organizations)
- Human Rights Journals
- H-Human-Rights Discussion Network - Links to research, jobs, journals, from the Human Rights Section of the International Studies Association